Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 [Definition]
- This agreement
Store Terms of Service
- This service
HELIANTHUS CREATIVESMail order service provided by
Article 2 [Application of this agreement]
When users use this service that we provide through the Internet, we will establish this agreement. The user is deemed to have accepted the contents of this agreement at the time of starting to use this service.
Article 3 [Change of this agreement]
We may change this agreement within the scope of the purpose of this service if we deem it necessary. If the user or purchaser uses this service after changing this agreement, it is considered that he / she has agreed to the changed agreement.
Chapter 2 Purchase of products
Article 4 [Purchase of products]
- The user can purchase products from us using this service.
- If the user wishes to purchase the product, he / she shall apply for the purchase of the product according to the procedure separately determined by us.
- Along with the application, after confirming the delivery address, order details and other information entered and registered by the user, click the button to order, and then we will send an email to confirm the order details. At the time of reaching, a sales contract regarding the product shall be concluded between the user and us.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, we may cancel the sales contract, cancel it, or take other appropriate measures.
- Minors cannot purchase products using this service without the prior consent of a qualified legal representative.
Article 5 [Change of registration information]
The purchaser shall promptly contact us if there is any change in all or part of the name, address and other matters notified to us at the time of purchase. In addition, even if the change registration is made, the transactions that have already been processed before the change registration shall be carried out based on the information before the change registration.
Article 6 [Payment method]
- The payment amount of the item is the total amount of the selling price of the item displayed on the site, consumption tax, shipping fee, and handling fee.
- Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by the payment method specified by us.
- When paying by credit card, the purchaser is subject to the terms and conditions of a separate contract with the credit card company. If any dispute arises between the purchaser and the credit card company in connection with the use of the credit card, the purchaser and the credit card company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
- When a separate contract is made between the purchaser and the payment company that has the payment method (including, but not limited to, consent to the terms and conditions of the payment method) that is the payment method specified for this service. The purchaser shall comply with the terms and conditions separately contracted with the settlement company. If any dispute arises between the purchaser and the settlement company in connection with the payment method, the purchaser and the settlement company shall be responsible for resolving the dispute.
Article 7 [Return of goods]
We shall respond to the return of goods from the purchaser in accordance with the "Special Provisions for Returns" in the [Notation Regarding Specified Commercial Transactions Law] posted on the site.
Chapter 3 Handling of personal information
Article 8 [Handling of personal information]
Chapter 4 Obligations for use
Article 9 [Prohibited matters]
When using this service, it is prohibited for the user or the purchaser to perform any of the following acts.
- Acts that cause inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to other users, third parties or us, or acts that may cause them
- Acts that infringe or may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights or other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, personality rights, privacy rights, publicity rights or other rights of a third party or us.
- Acts that violate public order and morals or other acts that violate laws and regulations, or acts that may cause them
- The act of the user or purchaser using the content obtained through this service outside the scope of private use
- Acts of copying, selling, publishing, distributing, publishing, and similar acts of content obtained through this service through other users or third parties other than other users.
- Acts that interfere with the operation of this service and other services provided by us
- Acts that reasonably judge that we are inappropriate, such as damaging or damaging our credibility
- Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Chapter 5 Disclaimer
Article 10 [Disclaimer]
- We are not responsible for any damage caused to a third party due to the user or purchaser violating this agreement.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, certainty, usefulness or any other matters regarding the content of this service and the information that users or purchasers obtain through this service.
- In principle, we shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of this service to users and purchasers, and we shall not be obliged to compensate for such damages. However, we are exempt from liability for reasons such as the contract between us and the user or purchaser based on this agreement falls under the consumer contract of Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Contract Law (Law No. 61 of 2000). If the terms do not apply, the provisions of this Agreement that completely disclaim our liability shall not apply. In addition, if the contract based on this agreement corresponds to a consumer contract and we are liable for damages based on default or tort, unless we have intentional or gross negligence, the date of occurrence of damages We shall be liable for damages up to the amount paid to us by the user or purchaser based on this agreement in the past year retroactively.
- We will purchase if the purchaser neglects or refuses to receive the item, if the item cannot be received due to a long absence, if the delivery address is unknown, or if the item cannot be received due to the purchaser's convenience. By contacting the contact information registered by the person and bringing or delivering the goods to the delivery destination specified at the time of purchasing the goods, the delivery obligation of the goods shall be fulfilled and the liability shall be exempted.
Chapter 6 Miscellaneous Rules
Article 11 [Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights]
The content provided through this service shall belong exclusively to us or a third party with legitimate rights. If a problem arises between the user or purchaser and a third party in violation of the provisions of this article, the user or purchaser will resolve the problem at his / her own risk and expense, and at the same time No damage, loss or disadvantage.
Article 12 [Governing law]
All applicable laws regarding this agreement shall be the laws of Japan.
Article 13 [Consultation and Court of Jurisdiction]
If there is any doubt about the interpretation of this agreement or matters not stipulated in this agreement, we, the user or the purchaser shall promptly resolve it after consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith. For all disputes regarding this agreement, we agree in advance that the court having jurisdiction over our location will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.